The Central BC Railway & Forestry Museum sits on a beautiful 8 acre park like site. The space it perfect for meetings, events and large gatherings.
The Museum Park is available year round.
- $150 per hour
- $75 per hour for registered non-profits or charities
- $500 additional fee to close the park to the public
- Table and Chairs
- Cutlery and Silverware
- Table Linens
- Private access to the rented space ahead of time
- Services of a Facilities Rental Coordinator
- Front-projection screen (client must bring their own laptop)
- Standard cleaning before and after the event
- Outdoor Games