Group Bookings to the Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum
Group tours can be scheduled Wednesday through Sunday, between 11:00am-4:00pm, or after hours
(additional changes will apply for after hours tours).
We provide public, private, and personalized interpreted tours for pre-booked groups in order to maximize your group’s experience. The tours we offer are catered to a variety of age groups.
Enjoy our educational and engaging staff-guided tours of locomotives, rolling stock, as well as heritage railway buildings across 8-acres of land situated on the Lheidli T’enneh traditional territory. Discover the history of the railway, forest industry, and local history of Northern British Columbia.
Don’t forget to allow time to ride the Cottonwood Express minirail!
What constitutes a group?
- To be a group there must be a minimum of 10 guests in your party. (if you wish to book a group tour with less than 10 individuals there will be a minimum charge for the tour)
- Please note that you would like to add the Cottonwood Express Minirail to your tour booking form.
– Please allow 15 minutes per 10/15 persons for the minirail when planning your trip to the museum.
- A group will have one individual designated to be a contact person between your group and the Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum.
- There will only be one payment per group.
- In addition, guided tours must be booked 1 week in advance of the group’s arrival. (accommodations may be able – depending on staff availability)